Prayer Team– The Prayer Team mobilizes CVMC to pray. We have people available to pray with others at the end of our worship gatherings and we also have people praying during our worship gathering to pray for the church family, the staff, and for the worship time itself. If interested, please contact Susan Scrogham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music, Arts, Tech- Rick Thompson: email@example.com
- Sound and Tech Team – Serve during our worship gathering by helping in the sound booth- with the sound board or the computer/tech aspect. . You will serve in a rotation 2x a month.
- Music Team Ministry – If you have skills with playing guitar, keyboards, drums or other instrument; as well as singing, you may want to help others encounter God through being a part of our Worship Team.
First Contact/Building– Peggy Hutchison: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Impressions– Helping with our team that meets and greets every Sunday. Serve on a monthly rotation.
- Welcome Center Host– Helping people find information on upcoming events and connections, where things are located or getting connected to a ministry leader on Sunday mornings. Serve on a rotation monthly.
- Coffee Ministry – If you would like to serve “behind the scenes”, you may enjoy helping get the coffee ready on Sundays for people as they come in and out of the services. Typically, people serve 1 time every 4-5 weeks.
Journey Children’s Ministry – If you have a passion to impact children, nursery through 5th grade, we have various roles from kids worship, to teaching, to helping in classrooms. Contact Heather Stutzman or Rachel Miller at email@example.com for more information.
Refuge Student Ministry Team – If you desire to impact the teens and pre-teens in our church or our community you will want to connect with Robby Rasbaugh. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org .